Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Yay! A New Camera, Now I Can Start Posting Again!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Merry Christmas!  I know we sure did.  We had a lovely day together.  We are so blessed.  And guess what...I got my camera!!  Hubby bought me a small Casio and I'm not sure yet what I think of it.  I find it hard to not get a blurry picture with it.  I think it's because it's small and not much to steady with.  But we'll see, I'm sure I'll get use to it.  I wasn't able to share any of the Christmas cards I've made this year, and I've decided that I will now, even though it's after now.  I hope you will enjoy them., I'll space them out a bit for you. 

Here we have Stampin Up's "Dasher".  He always stamps up so beautifully.  I added a little white touches to the antlers with a white gel pen.  As you can see I used a Spellbinders Nestabilities, SU Blush Blossom and Chocolate Chip cardstock and ofcourse, SU Chocolate Chip satin ribbon.  It's such a lovely ribbon to work with!  I hope you enjoyed my card today, thanks for stopping in.  Please leave me some love via comments, I love to hear from you, it makes blogging so much more fun!!

Have a super evening, and I'll be back tomorrow.
hugs, 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love Dasher, and love what you did with it:) What is the name of the nestabilities you used? I would like to find it. Happy New Year!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful card- love the pretty color- I am going to try to make 1-2 cards a week- ~ 6 cards a month for next year- I hope to CASE this pretty card! Happy New Year!

Nancy Dawson said...

Stunning. Love the stamp and your nestie sets it off.

Nancy Dawson said...

Stunning Love the deer and the nestie sets it off nicely.

Linda said...

fabulous card! love the reindeer and your embellishment!