Sunday, May 11, 2014

I have FINALLY returned!!

  

Hi Everyone!!!  I'm so happy to say I have returned!   You may be wondering where I've been, and the answer to that is....no where...right here at home.  Unfortunately, however that's not so true of my mojo.   :( You see, it conspired with my fibro and mojo decided it would leave me, and leave me it did.  I pleaded for it to come back, but it didn't for a little over 2 years.  How did I get it back?  Well honestly, a month ago I looked up and joined several card making groups on Facebook.  Seeing the projects and conversing with the crafters inspired and excited me and caused mojo to come out from wherever it went!  So I blew the dust off my craft goodies and made a card!   Although the card is a bit out of the box for me, I was so happy to have a stamp in my hand again!!  LOL It happens to be a Stampin Up stamp this time, but I don't even know what the name of it is and I honestly didn't care I was just soooooo excited to have inky fingers!  I dropped the sequins, got glue all over me and I tell ya, I was so happy!    I had wanted to make a Thank You card for Kelly Panachi and rather than think about it and do nothing, I was deliriously happy to do it!  

So folks, I hope you've hung in there with me and will continue to follow my blog, and I promise, I will be blogging!  I do have to admit that I am very, very rusty with Blogger and they've changed it all, so I'll have to relearn it. Oh well!!! LOL. And if you may have guessed, that's why my card isn't centered!!!  I couldn't figure the placement out, but I will!  Just please hang in there and be patient as things may be a little "off" while I'm trying to figure this out.  hehe!

Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms!  Enjoy your day!  And I shall return very, very soon!

Stampin Hugs,
Ret

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by. Here is the link for the ribbon. Julie will help you!

http://www.3girljam.com/

Enjoy,
Georgiana

Kelly Panacci said...

Hi Ret,
I just received that beautiful card today - thanks so much! It's soooo cute. Glad to hear that your mojo is back - can't wait to see more!

Unknown said...

Such a wonderful card! Welcome back to the crafting world!!